Sunday, January 15, 2006

SCREEEEECH!

HAHA..now u shall hear me SCREEEEEEEEECHING down ur simpang because i can drive!!!!!..HEHEHE! i passed i passsed!OH MY GOOOOODNESS I TELL U!...ive NEVER had a sleepless nite before! NEVER!..i had driving test yesterday and the test was supposed to be in the afternoon..but then the teacher called and sed..oh its in the morning at 8...so then she told me to be there early..so i was like ...ok...i'll come at 7.30...-_-..yea..so i had to get to bed early...tried to sleep at 11.30...couldn't..tossed n turned till about 12.30...then fell asleep...3 hours later i get up...and i cant go back to sleep anymore...hmm..i lied in bed for like another hour....i decide to go watch tv...mtv has nothing good...i switch to cartoons..wooo~ cow n chicken....-_-..i change to star world...NYPD blue...dont noe wats going on...channel surf until 4.30...whose line is on..haha..watched for a little while then decided to give sleep another try...its 5....again im still awake...i just toss n turn..i noe i have to get up in an hour and a half...my mind is constantly thinking about that darn hill at land transport...my mind just goes back n forth..i cant sleeep!...5.50 my sisters alarm clock rings...she likes going to school early..i think thats crazy..lol..so yea..i just lie in bed till my own alarm clock rings...whole nite i have butterflies..WHOLE NITE!..and this is the bad kind of anxiety cos i feel like puking..my head is still thinking..

Wash up get ready by 7.20 i leave the house....i get there around 7.35..THERES NO ONE THERE!...and plus my mum misses the turning so she drops me off at the side of the road..lol..i walk down the keluar lane and i go sit down...its just the same feeling thru out..7.45 my teacher still isnt there....8 she arrives...motions me over to her car..and my mum leaves...great..she tells me oh my test starts at 8.45..great..i couldve come later....cudve had more sleep..HAHA not really ..so yea more people start to arrive..i think there were like 4 or 5 people doing the test before me..KAN CHEONG MAN!...gila..its my turn..ok i go into the trailer thing to register..i come out and i have to do my parking..it has to be done in less than 10minutes...GILA MAN..for some reason her steering wheel so stiff...lack of sleep perhaps?haha..cannot turn as easily of before..gila..so i struggle to turn it...but i make it in 8 min54 secs...JUST MADE IT..

NEXT is wat ive been dreading the whole day before...time to go drive..i dont dread the driving but the balancing that comes BEFORE the driving..ok...i rev up all the way up...clutch then break then hand break..HAHA..i breaked so abruptly that i could see him jerk forward..im my head i was like..OOPS...so ok..balancing..i was alrite..until it was time to put down the hand break so i can go...MY LEFT HAND IS SO WEAK!..GAH!...i couldnt lift it up to press the button to put it down..so i kinda like ...dawdled there...but somehow i managed to put the handbreak down..BUT MY TIMING ALL OFF!..so i was thinking in my head "OH NO IM GONNA ROLLL DOWN!..GASSSSSSSSS ITT!!!" ..so i did..and i screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeched up the hill...the whole land transport heard it i assume..haha..then after that its just driving ..and that was fine...over all...i had like 6/18..4 marks for the balancing and 2 marks for another mistake...if u get 18 marks u fail..haha..so yea...i came back to the land transport relieved that it was over...my teacher made me fill in the license form..HEHE...i get my 1 year license next week!..then i can drive!..lol...

all in all i have to thank God that i passed and that i dint freak out DURING the test especially during that balancing part..i was calmer than i was the nite before..was praying really really hard..hehe...WEEEEPEEE!

No comments: