Monday, January 30, 2006

gong xi fa chai

right... i just came back from serene's open house.. lol.. was funny cos it was nice that everyone came at about the same time.. liss was there.. she eng was there.. bell.. well.. she wasnt there.. but it's nice to be all at the same time.. so yeah.. i'm babbling.. anyways.. she had LOVELY kuching laksa.. and as always the popia.. ahaha.. the house was full inside and out.. my whole family kinda conquered the kitchen and the ting cousins kinda conquered the dining table for a while.. hahaha saw my mom and serene's mom bonding.. weird.. but NICE~ wow.. yay serene our families.. are going to be so ngam together.. sniff sniff.. i'm so lame...

the first day of new year.. we had our open house.. busy like crazy.. entertaining people.. well not really.. because most of them are parents friends.. and yeah we dont know them at all.. and then there are the relatives... urghh.. that was horrible.. i'm bad at titles.. ah soh, ah mm, ako, ah chim.. wat ranking so ever...ughh.. embarassing la.. i called my grandmother auntie by mistake.. and i thought our cousin was lina's friend.. yeah i'm that bad.. probably because they are the chinese-converted-muslim side of the family.. whats worse is that they look so malay with the baju kurong and tudong and batik.. and yet they speak hokkien/hakka.. and here i am struggling with ranks.. sigh... what a joke... at 3pm.. the power died.. i dunno what happened but the whole muara was powerless... for the next three hours we were without electricity.. and then my md friends came... it was nice but weird at the same time.. cos i'm not close to them.. they're the shy type.. tried to bring them in a sing star game.. but no.. they refused.. so anyways.. serene came and definitely made my day.. at least the party was fun for me~! sa's friends came over with a bday cake.. but at the time she was at our uncle's house downstairs.. so serene and i ended up going down to call her (a bit tipsy from 3 drinks-sasa).. and then have ourselves trapped in my uncle's house to drink.. lol.. serene's parents also ended up going down for not one but TWO drinks(gin and tonic).. lol after serene left it was weird cos i was stuck there.. and my uncle didnt want me to leave without drinking more.. he was already tipsy.. and then my mom and brothers came.. i'm thinking SAVED!!! but no.. they all also kena paksa minum.. and i asked for a mildr drink.. they made this pretty pink drink.. and never stopped pouring on me and my brother's glass(randy).. my mom managed to escape.. but some how.. randy and i.. got left behind.. we were already like no no NO MORE~!! uncle: one more just one more.. one for the road.. after that.. me and boy were piss drunk? not really lah.. i just got headaches.. spinning so sakit kepala.. my brother just needed to pee.. got home.. drank water.. and cool down.. and then when finally my parents went up.. they asked me to go down to ask chean chean to come up.. i was already tired/sakit kepala/didnt want to move.. and then dragged my sorry ass down to tell him to come up.. and then after a few mins he still havent come up.. my parents ask me to call him again.. this time i got mad.. i came down still see him playing the sing star.. so i yelled.. hahaha i ask him to off the game and come up.. in normal circumstances this would seem pretty normal.. but no... we still had guests.. and the guest's children were playing with the singstar.. and me yelling indirectly at them would be eheh..rude? the hell i care.. i was having a headache.. boo to you~! slept like a baby.. funny thing about this headache/drunk feeling is that when i slept i slept like a baby.. cos i'm having cough right now.. in normal nights.. i sleep with coughs and constant need of clearing my throat.. so yeah.. advantages of drunk-ness.. lol

when i woke up.. everything is back to normal.. no hangover.. no grogginess.. thank god.. but randy on the other hand.. heh ada hangover.. managed to go paichia to two houses and then he got fever.. started nosebleeding in serene's place.. so we rush back home... wow second day of cny and already ka-put..

oh well thats it for now.. angpows collected day 1: 7 ...day 2: 1.. and still counting... lol...

aplc signing out

No comments: