Sunday, February 04, 2007

OTAKU NESS


ONE PIECE WHORING right now... sorry bell, and gomene if i freak you guys out.. staying in Japan does this to you.. if you were a hardcore fan already.. LOL

ONE PIECE PORTRAIT OF PIRATES

Monkey D Luffy


Roronoa Zorro
Sanji
Nami V1

Nico Robin
Tony Tony Chopper and Ussop

Nami V2
Vivi

Ace D Portugas

MY WISH LIST... as of this year.. man.. aren't they cool!??!?! ONE PIECE fans all around the world!! unite!! I WANT them.. but.. they have become so rare in Japan.. normal price for one of these models are 4000yen.. but then.. since they have become hard to obtain... price hiked.. DAMN.. ZORO became 10000yen, Luffy became 8000yen, Ace became a whopping 20000yen!! count them zeroes right!!!

depressing really, no matter how many times I go to Akihabara or Nipponbashi or Yahoo Auction.. you just can"t find them.. except for Nami and Bellemere and Smoker damn.. i want at the very least Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and ACE!!! hotness!!!

man.. i was telling my siblings about my need, my passion, my desire, my HUNGER, my will-not-survive-if-I-dont-get-a-model disease, and the response:

sa: man you're really an otaku ching..

boy: what the hell?!?! what a waste of money...

aplc: *outraged* WHAT THE FUCK!!!! WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!! you freakking buy LEGO!!!

boy: yeah man.. much much better...

aplc: *still outraged* YOU FREAKKING BUY STARWARS

boy: nice looking too.. brain playing too... lego is educational.. models are just models

aplc: hey man.. you buy your lego and after one week, habis put aside liao..at least with my models, You WONT see a spec of dust on it!!!

boy: did you know I got myself two new cranes... uber keng..

aplc: yeah i bet got dust all over it now lah...

boy: just the thought of it makes me wanna play now..

aplc: i dont want to discuss one piece models with you boy.. you are boring shit face..

boy: SHIT FACE BACK

aplc: sa~~~ where are you? I want to talk with more intelligent lifeforms in brunei..

boy: WTF!!! FUCK YOU!!

sa: hahahaha

aplc: *ignores* so.. whats up in brunei..

lesson of the day: One Piece versus Lego = sibling war? hahaha but fun in so many ways...

love aplc.. i apologise for all the foul language and the otaku-ness

No comments: