Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Disneyland Adventure



After the failed TokyoTower event and the disappointing Eragon movie trip, we went to:

DisneyLand

next...


It was yet another long journey. I never throughly explained the route did I? yosh! will do so to give you the faintest idea of how tiring and mendokusai it was.

From the dormitory walk a 20minute walk to Tobitakyu Station --> Tobitakyu Station take the local train to Chofu Station --> at Chofu Station wait for 4 minutes for the Semi-Rapid Express to Shinjuku Station --> at Shinjuku Station transfer to a different line to go to Tokyo Station --> at Tokyo Station walk like 1500m to another line which takes you to Maihama Station (DisneyLand)

thats a lot of stages just to get to one place dont you think? Not only that. you have to add in the gush of people and the crowded trains. Oh and i forgot.. it's winter. Early morning + cold + sardine like trains + more people + the transfers = HELL

was it worth it? you evaluate.

I dont know how to describe the actual trip to you guys.. it's biasa.. the rides were not thrill rides. But seeing the place just takes my breath away.. its pretty and smily... a hell lot BIGGER than Universal Studios.

First thing we rode on.. was.. the beaver canoe ride thing.. and then a water ride like our own Jerudong Park's Water Log but i must say Water Log much more thrill... just that Disney's win hands down on scenery and length. Next a Mine train thing... and then i think the Haunted Mansion ride? i dont think its called a ride.. because its those things where you sit inside the cart and look at the glow in the dark things.. and "ghosts" appear disappear beside you...

yeah i forgot all the rides names.. eitherways.. we didnt sit on all the rides.. (because I didnt think that they were worth the long queues) If i were to wait in line for 1hr plus for a ride.. it better be good like Giant Drop at least man.. or PusingLagi. I dont want to sit in something that can barely get me to scream.. dont waste my time please~! hahahah

So me and my friend went around Disneyland to snap photos ooh ahh oooh ahh there lor.. tried all of their funky popcorn... I think we spent more money on food than anything.. The whole trip to Disneyland was 1040yen, entrance fee was 6500yen I think? roughly round there la.. okay not counting the entrance fees, we spent a lot of money on food. we tried the curry popcorn, chocolate popcorn, honey popcorn.. each popcorn costed like 230yen. the roasted turkey for 600yen and then there is the set lunch.. forgot the price.. but I know that i wanted to try the MickeyMouse burger thingys.. but was too full during lunch (damn you popcorn!) and the burger thing was only lunch time.. so had to order the chicken and eggs dinner... To be honest with y'all I only ordered it cos I wanted to see the Mickey Mouse shaped plates...

Eitherways, while at Disneyland, I was constantly reminded of my younger years, how I wanted to be a princess.. ah.. how I wanted to be pretty as Ariel, I wanted to be courted like Aurora... (why was I thinking those characters I also dont know they werent at Disneyland but in DisneySea..) but yeah.... I'm a PRINCESS.. hahahah I am if I say so!!!

right... wake up adeline you ugly excuse of a being you!!!

at night, saw the parades, got freakking tired, wanted to go back... my Tokyo Gaidai friends were still super duper high, my batteries were on the low.. and I begged my other friend to go back.. So in the end, my friend and I returned to the dorms ourselves... my Tokyo Gaidai friends went Karaoke-ing after Disney all the way till morn... I was dead by then...
edit: was supposed to post this last week.. but i couldnt put any pictures up.. i stalled.. and now i still cant put any pictures up except that one.. so be happy people.. until i try again..

No comments: