Monday, December 18, 2006

Universal Studios Japan



right.. to satiate my ever impatient fans, I'll work.. I'll post about the adventures I had in Japan... from the very beginning.. First there was Universal Studios Japan. For the other girls, they have been here like what? several times already.. for me, UNIVERSAL VIRGIN!!! hahah so i was pretty much SAKAI.. but then again i come from brunei.. we have our own Jerudong Park.. so it's not like i have never ridden a rollercoaster... for me the excitement was the MASCOTS!!! and the movie-themed rides... so yeah..

Rides were not trilling like the ones back home... Japanese ppl WEAKKKK.. hahaha im just at the wrong place... haha USJ only had 10 or maybe less.. rides.. and I went on three of the main ones... namely, Terminator, Jurassic Park and Spiderman... I love the Spiderman ride.. was not trilling but the 3D and the atmosphere was just SOOO REAL.. hahah



this guy here was a bit weird? touchy? hahaha but i guess he's getting into character? (side note: damn coat makes me look like a bacang)

Me and Friend outside the Spiderman ride(doh~!)


Back to the Future car...


The Terminator


Merry Christmas Y'all!! Japan's tallest Christmas Tree


astalavista baby~!(outside the Terminator ride)



say JAWS~!

right... that was Universal for me.. oh yeah!! in amusement parks like this, of course there were the merchandise, designed especially to persuade guests to waste their money and buy useless junk.. MARKETING SCHEMES.. its a CONSPIRACY!! yeah whatever.... (aplc you know what you talking or not?) everyone wa buying hats you know you can never wear outside of USJ... me and company.. unfortunately for our wallets... ended up trapped in that enticement...


can you spot the snoopy?


what we should have bought.. (cookie monster and shrek)

thats all folks...(que music and bugs bunny) blogger is freakking annoying me...

No comments: