Monday, June 12, 2006

heloo! i'm still alive!



hahahha i know i'm suppose to blog something since i'm free now but very cold n lazy so i'm going to do this in a dot point style coz..lazy :P

-pictures, actually neoprints
so the one with the jerica fringe is pie(thaichinese), the other one with the middle parting is yenny(indochinese) and the small one is faye(hongkie). this neoprint was taken on pie's bday
- the bigger one is one of me and yenny, she studied in japan for a year, speaks very fluet jap and is convicing me of doinan exchange program with her to japan~

-its very very very cold in melbourne, parents arent giving me enoung money to get warm clothes but at least still giving me money.
-going back on the 30th of june, my mom did not trust me with handling my own ticket and was scolding me for not passing her the ticket and jsut flying off to melbourne with it, asked me to do something complicated through the internet but in the end it all back fired coz i manage to make a booking smoothly by myself (HA! what do u think abt that mother?!)
- just got my working visa but only hav like 2 weeks to work here so i'm looking for odd jobs. its surpising to see how much money u can get for some pschology experiment 10bucks per hour
-turning on the heater costs too much money, my bill rose to 100 bucks coz of it
-jsut got a vaccumm cleaner yesterday, my apartment finally got a cleaning after 5 months he he, the bag got full after one go at my apartment...now hav to buy bags sigh...
-i'm broke
-its cold
thats all! love serene!

No comments: