Wednesday, December 07, 2005

First Driving Lesson!!

Today i had my first practical driving lesson.SOOOOOOO FUN!CRAZY! I love changing gears it feels nice. lol!My lesson started at 4. So when i got to the old airport i was looking for the Syarikat Salfa tent shed thingy. So i found the tent rite and there were two instructors there. So i assumed that the one that wasn't doing anything was my teacher. So i went up to her and said "Err...malam tadi saya telefon cikgu" and she just stared. And she pointed me in the other direction and said "kau cari siapa?...cikgu kasmah?" Then i was like yea. Haha. Turned out it was the other lady. So yea i paid money and she told me to get into the car. I had no idea which one. They all looked the same wor! Anyway i found the right one and she wanted me to get into the drivers seat like strait away -_- I was like 0_0 i have never driven before. So i just got in and she told me to start the car. So i did. Surprisingly the clutching part came quite easily. Well changing from gear to gear anyway. But slowing down is like the worst part -_-. I stalled 3 times and hit the curb once! haha cos i had to like slow down n change clutch gear. Was so funny. The teacher is really nice tho. Really really relaxed. So for an hour i just drived round n round that old airport place. Making u-turn, going over the hump, turning around. I managed to go up to 4th gear and the fastest i went was 50km/h. TAAAAAHAHAHAHA! I saw val there too! She was practicing her parking already. Hehe. Everytime i passed her we just smiled. SO funny. Fun fun fun fun fun to drive. Haha. I have to practice. I have to remember to push the clutch all the way down to avoid the gear stick making the groaning sound. IT WAS SO HOT -_-. Dint use the new echo car like the other teachers from the same driving school did. My back was practically glued with sweat to the seat. HAHA. The sun again. Just at the right height and angle to shine onto the right side of my face. Im gonna be darker on one side 0_o Taaahaha. Gosh my second lesson on friday. Cant wait.

3 days of school left. Gonna be quite sad but quite relieved also. 2 years TWO YEARS!! crazy gone by so quick. He he.Anyhoo thats all from me for now. Will blog more if i remember more interesting stuff ^_^ tootles!

No comments: