Friday, November 11, 2005

n SerENe makes her appearance!

hello!!!! my internet is working!!!!!!!*droplets of water from my eyeball~* where is everyone anyway?? when is this stupid exam gonna b ova??? i wanna hangout!!! gonna b very lonely soon...:( will is goin to perth nxt week for good.. i may need a place to crash for a bit n confide on someone's shoulder, give me a msg if u wanna volunteer! hehehe i wonder how hari raya been for u guys, alot of eating for me...was really borin coz no one to talk to n they really take pleasure in feedin u. HAHAH but one thing is for sure, they love LOVE to talk abt the royal family n the gossips that come with it!so kaypoo wan! to think we will b like that one day!

hmmm my dad bought me a laptop today, i'm happy but i can only collect it on saturday. frankly i jsut wanted a pc that cud detect wireless, so miserable without my internet... its a very exciting thing too though, i'm gettin sumthing thats not a hand me down! when it comes to electronics in my family, i'm the person who gets all the leftovers so its really nice for a change :) the salesman really knows his stuff n graphics, i felt so stupid that i was the only one who wasnt understandin his pc talk! my dad n will were like, oh yes! so #*%$%&( is better than #@$%^T n blah blah... n i'm like blank...... ehehhe i can burn stuff now! so cool!

DANCING is sooooooooooooooooo nice! u guys shud really take it up! really dynamic n the instructor i hav is quite entertaining! if u guys r hvin a rough day, dancin would really brighten it up n after that u can top it of with a nice cup of coffee at coffeebean or dome! we shud do that!
if not the dancing then the drinkin eheheh! love u guys! *mauhz* okiez tell me wat's goin on so that we can set a date to hangout again! byeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: